Inspirational Words and Other Meaningful Quotes
It is not every day that we wake up feeling all happy and inspired; some days you will feel blue, some days someone will be giving you a hard time, some days you experience loss or even an accident. These are the days when you need inspirational words the most. Fortunately, a lot of people who went before us used their experience to come up with quotes that we can use to inspire ourselves today.
Any time you feel like you need to be in better spirits, check online and you will definitely find something that will help you see your situation with better perspective. Here is a collection of 10 meaningful quotes that will inspire you any day.
1. In one hundred words, Psalm 23 sums up all our needs in life and all the abundance of God’s grace. It begins with The Lord and it ends with forever. What could be better than that? – Robert J. Morgan
2. All my life I’ve loved books. But the Bible was the only book that ever loved me back. Edward Grinnan
3. That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil this is the gift of God. Ecclesiastes 3:13
4. the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23
5. You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one. Henry David Thoreau
6. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. Michael Jordan
7. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. Mark Twain
8. You can either look at the world as a series of rights and entitlements or as a series of responsibilities. And the Bible says to look at it as a series of responsibilities, and I love that. A. J. Jacobs
9. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. Babe Ruth
10. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. Chinese Proverb
Other Inspirational Words and Other Meaningful Quotes
Visit our other article on Inspirational Bible Verses by clicking HERE.
Your favorite Inspirational Words and Other Meaningful Quotes
Use these 10 quotes of inspirational words to create great days for yourself. If you have a favorite meaningful quote, be sure to post it in the comments below!